Name of the Post: AFCAT (01/2019) Online Exam 2019-2020
Post Date: 01-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 163
Information: Indian Air Force has declared a notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (01/2019) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)/ NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in Jan 2020. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10+2, Any Degree, Post Graduate Degree or A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24-26 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-12-2018.
Indian Air Force
AFCAT 01/2019 Vacancies
|Age Limit (as on 30-04-2018)|
For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
How to Apply
1. Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
2. If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar Number, will be considered for issue of Admit Card. However, the fee deposited while filling additional applications will not be refundable.
3. Applicants will be required to complete the process of Online Application form which will have the following sequences.
4. For AFCAT Candidates Only: After 01 Feb 2019 click “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” to download your Admit Card from the website https://afcat.cdac.in and you will also receive admit card on your registered email ID. If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. (Phone Nos: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions/ steps given on the payment gateway, and also print/keep the transaction details for their records.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|