Name of the Post: AIESL, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts 2019
Post Date: 08-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 160
Information: Air India Engineering Services Ltd, (AIESL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Interested candidates can walk in for interview for same posts. Qualification required is Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 01-04-2019 to 12-04-2019 from 09:30 am to 12:00 pm. The venue is Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi - 110037.
Air India Engineering Services Ltd, (AIESL)
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||160||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.|
1. Interested candidates are required to appear FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW at the date time and venue.
2. Walk-in from 0930 hours to 1200 hours on the dates.
3. Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi - 110 037.
4. Selected candidates will be required to undergo Medical test as per the advice of company Medical Officer.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
6. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), including any additional tests if required.
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01.02.2019, are required to appear for WALK-IN PERSONAL INTERVIEW at the date, time and venue as mentioned in this advertisement.
2. The Non-Refundable amount payable as follows to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview. Please mention your full name, mobile number and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
3. Educational qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st year onwards upto the final year of Diploma/Graduation or higher education with mark sheets), as applicable.
4. The selected candidates would initially be positioned either in Trivandrum/Mumbai or any line stations depending upon the requirement of the Company.
5. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
|Official Website||Click Here|