Name of the Post: Bank of Baroda (BOB), Product Manager Posts
Post Date: 27-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 06
Information: Bank of Baroda (BOB), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Product Manager Posts. Candidates who are interested in vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is MBA/ PG Diploma (Management). The age limit is required minimum will be 28 years and maximum will be 35 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 25.02.2019.
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Product Manager Vacancies 2019
Age Limit as on 01-02-2019
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
1. Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
3. The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
4. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/ & PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
5. The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
6. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
7. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share email ID with any other person.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
3. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph & Signature. Please refer to Anneuxre I regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission..
5. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Status Check/Download Summary/Retry Payment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|