Name of the Post: BHEL Engineer & Executive Trainee Posts 2019
Post Date: 16-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 145
Information: Corporate Research & Development, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee vacancies. Qualification required is BE/ B.Tech or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology (Relevant disciplines), Full time regular Bachelor’s degree. The interested candidates can apply online from 16-04-2019 at 10:00 PM.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Engineer & Executive Trainee Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019)|
1. Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
2. For shortlisting as per 1:7 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering/HR/Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:7 in UR category.
3. After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in prescribed ratio of 1:7 in their respective categories.
4. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
5. All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews.
How to Apply
1. The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the Central list of Other Backward Classes and the candidate must not belong to creamy layer. (to see list of approved OBC caste/community name in the central list, log on to http://ncbc.nic.in/centrallistifobc.html/
2. The candidates need to furnish their OBC – non creamy layer (NCL) certificate (not more than one year old from the date of application to BHEL as per the format prescribed by Government of India (this format can be downloaded from BHEL careers website http://careers.bhel.in/).
3. Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview.
4. The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
5. BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/ important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
|Apply Online||Available on 16-04-2019|
|Other Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|