Amid the ongoing political upheaval in Maharashtra, the Supreme Court ruled on floor test on Tuesday. Soon after, the BJP Core Committee meeting was held at the home of Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. Deputy Chief Minister and NCP leader Ajit Pawar also reached the Chief Minister's residence during the meeting. It is believed that Discussion was held on the floor test to be held on Wednesday in the committee meeting.
The BJP has called all the MLAs to Mumbai. It is being told that Chief Minister Fadnavis will hold a meeting with MLAs at 9 pm. For this, the BJP has asked the MLAs to gather. Several leaders including Maharashtra BJP in-charge Bhupendra Yadav, Ashish Shelar, Raosaheb Danve, Girish Mahajan were present at the meeting of Fadnavis.
Leaders of the opposition expressed happiness after the Supreme Court's decision. From Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde to Congress leader Ashok Chavan, the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress alliance will form the government after the BJP failed the floor test.
- The NCP and Shiv Sena leaders met at the Sofitel Hotel in Mumbai. It included Sharad Pawar, Jayant Patil, Supriya Sule, Chhagan Bhujbal from the NCP and Uddhav Thackeray, Aditya Thackeray and Sanjay Raut from the Shiv Sena.
- BJP leader Ram Madhav tightened the parade of Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress MLAs at Hotel Hyatt on Tuesday. He said, 'The majority is proved not in the hotel but in the assembly. We are confident that we will prove a majority in the floor test.
- Congress leader Ashok Chavan said - Fadnavis government will fall by 5 pm on Wednesday. The most senior MLA is usually elected as the Protem Speaker. The governor should accept this.
- BJP MLA Haribhau Bagade reached the residence of Chief Minister Fadnavis. He was the former Speaker of the Assembly and will continue to hold the post of Speaker till the selection of the next Speaker. He arrived at the Chief Minister's residence in the Legislative Assembly Speaker's government car.
- After the Supreme Court's decision, NCP leader Nawab Malik said - Satyamev Jayate. BJP's game over.
- Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde said that Devendra Fadnavis should resign from the post of Chief Minister. The Uddhav Thackeray-led coalition has the support of 162 MLAs.
Sharad Pawar said - Ajit Pawar is not the leader of legislative party
NCP chief Sharad Pawar said that misinformation is being spread that Ajit is the leader of the NCP Legislature Party, who will issue a whip to all NCP MLAs to vote for the BJP in a power test. I have considered from many constitution experts.
He said, 'I have come to the conclusion that Ajit has been removed from the post. They have no legal right to issue whip to legislators. Those who illegally captured power will now have to withdraw.
Shiv Sena leader Raut said - They killed the constitution
He demonstrated Sanjay Raut on the performance of the Constitution murder on Tuesday at Hotel Hyatt, 'We do not call what you call Shakti Demonstration. We want to show the people of the country, we want to show the people of Maharashtra, the Rashtrapati Bhavan and the Raj Bhavan and the one who has secretly sworn in the Chief Minister.
He said, 'You have killed the Constitution. The majority we have is the slogan of this country, Satyameva Jayate, but you have also killed Satyameva Jayate. Yesterday's view, today is the day of the constitution, there will be a discussion about it in Parliament, but I want to ask if Babasaheb had made the constitution to kill the majority. On imposing President's rule again, Raut said that till now we were silent respecting the identity of Maharashtra. But if we play with it, we will not be silent.
The opposition's power show took place at Hotel Hyatt
On Monday night, 162 MLAs of the opposition parties performed a simultaneous accession at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Mumbai. Prominent leaders of the three parties included Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, senior Congress leader Malikarjun Kharge and state president Balasaheb Thorat.