Name of the Post: BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Posts 2019
Post Date: 31-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 198
Information: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) vacancies under SRD for SC, ST & OBC from open market/external candidates through GATE SCORE-2019. Qualification required is Candidates should possess BE/ BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University & are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE). The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The Pay Scale is Rs.16,400 - Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC. The interested candidates can apply online from 11-02-2019.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
JTO (Civil & Electrical) Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 12-03-2019)|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||132||66|
|Total = 198|
1. The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2019 which has to be conducted by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
2. First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
3. Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in.
4. During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
5. Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected and shall be dealt in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
6. Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
7. • BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
8. The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
9. BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) as per Company requirement.
10. The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of five years from the date of their appointment as JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
How to Apply
1. This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL through GATE 2019 Score.
2. Candidates applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-02-2019 and will be closed on 12-03-2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
3. The online registration shall commence from 11-02-2019 and shall close on 12-03-2019. The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
4. Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 12-03-2019. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of BSNL www.bsnl.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days . BSNL shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
5. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected.
6. The candidature for the post of JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) shall be considered on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the registration form. All are, therefore, advised to ensure to fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Candidature Registration in BSNL will NOT confer any right for any appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
7. No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
8. BSNL reserves the right to modify/amend any of the terms & conditions of this recruitment at any point of time.
9. Disqualification : Violation of any of the instructions at any stage will make the candidate liable for disqualification of the candidature without assigning ay reason thereof.
10. Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information. For any query, the applicant may contact 011-23710284/23352491; BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi during office hours.
|Apply Online||Available from 11-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|