Name of the Post: Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 800
Information: Canara Bank has declared the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies in Jr Management grade Scale I on successful completion of specially designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. Qualification required is Degree with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt of India. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 30 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1988 and not later than 01-10-1998 (both days inclusive). The interested candidates can apply online from 23-10-2018.
Probationary Officer Vacancies 2018
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
Age Limit (As on 01-10-2018)
How to Apply
1. Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
2. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
3. All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only.
4. Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website http://www.canarabank.com/english/careers/recruitment ->click on the link “RP–1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”.
5. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
6. Candidates should fill all the fields in the on-line application.
1. The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
2. The online objective test pattern is Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness.
3. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
4. Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
5. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
6. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
7. Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview.
|GD & Interview Result||Click Here|
|GD & Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|