DNA : Mar 06, 2019, 10:49 AM
On Wednesday morning, massive fire broke out on the 5th floor of Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan at CGO Complex. Fire tenders have rushed to the spot. It started from the office of the Ministry of social justice empowerment. It's a 11- storied building and the entire upper part of the building has caught fire. The Fire department got a call regarding the blaze at 8:34 am.High-rise cranes have been sent to the spot to try to tame the fire. Preliminary reports indicate that short circuit might be the cause of fire. 25 fire tenders are currently trying to douse the blaze. According to latest reports, fire is under control and now the cooling process is taking place. One person has been reported to be injured so far. Several government offices are located in the CGO complex.