Name of the Post: FACT Various Vacancies 2019
Post Date: 01-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 274
Information: Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Asst General Manager, Sr Manager, Asst Company Secretary, Medical Officer, Deputy Manager, Asst Manager, Officer, Management Trainee & Other vacancies. Qualification required is Degree, MBBS with with Relevant experience, CA/ CMA/ ICWAI, 10th Class, Graduation with PG Diploma. The interested candidates can apply online from 06-05-2019.
Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT)
Various Vacancies 2019
|S.No||Post Name||Total||Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)||Qualification|
|1||Asst General Manager||01||48 Y||Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|2||Sr Manager||10||45 Y||Degree (Engg), Degree (Law), PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant experience|
|3||Asst Company Secretary||01||Graduation with 09 Years Experience|
|4||Medical Officer||01||35 Y||MBBS with with Relevant experience|
|5||Deputy Manager||04||38 Y||CA/ CMA/ ICWAI with Relevant experience|
|6||Asst Manager||08||35 Y|
|7||Officer||13||35 Y/ 26 Y||B.Sc (Agriculture), PG Degree/ Diploma|
|8||Management Trainee||51||26 Y/ 28 Y||Degree (Engg), B.Sc (Agriculture), PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|9||Technician||79||35 Y||Diploma (Engg), Degree (Relevant Discipline) with Relevant experience|
|10||Draughtsman||03||Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline) with 02 Years Relevant experience|
|11||Craftsman||27||35 Y/ 38 Y||10th Class, National trade Certificate (Relevant Trade) with Relevant experience|
|12||Rigger Helper||08||35 Y||10th Class with Relevant experience|
|13||Heavy Equipment Operator||05||38 Y||10th Class, Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence with Relevant experience|
|14||Asst General||13||35 Y||Graduation (Relevant Discipline) with Computer Knowledge|
|15||Asst Finance||05||Degree (Commerce)|
|16||Depot Asst||20||Graduation (Relevant Discipline) with Knowledge of Local Language|
|17||Data Processing Asst||04||Graduation with PG Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|18||Stenographer||10||Graduation with Typing/ Equivalent Short Hand/ Diploma in Commercial Practice|
|19||Sanitary Inspector||01||10th, Diploma (Sanitary Inspector course) with 05 years experience|
|20||Nurse||06||10th, Diploma (Nursing) with 03 years experience|
|21||Canteen Supervisor||04||10th, Diploma/ Catering Certificate with 05 years experience|
1. Selection to posts listed as post Code 01 to 09 will be made based on Interview at Udyogamandal, Kochi. For other posts, the selection will be based on online test and skill test/ interview. On the basis of details given in the application, eligible candidates will be called for an online test (Computer based test) on date that will be notified in our website. The test is proposed to be held at Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi for managerial posts with Post Codes 10 to 24. For non managerial posts with post codes 25 to 44, the test is proposed to be held at Kochi only. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres if sufficient number of candidates is not available in that centre and in that event candidates will be directed to take the examination at any of the other centres.
2. The decision of the Management about the mode of selection, number of posts, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply
1. Applications to be submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.,Udyogamandal- www.fact.co.in only will be considered. The online application will be open from 6/5/2019 to 20/5/2019.
2. Candidates may visit the web site, read the notification and instructions given therein, and open the link for filling the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications shall be followed. All required details should be entered and the required documents should be uploaded. Details of Helpline available for telephonic support if required in the online process will also be provided there.
3. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWBD/EWS candidates should upload scanned copy of their caste/community/disability certificate/Income and Asset Certificate as the case may be, in English, Hindi or Malayalam, at the appropriate place prompted by the system. In case the certificates are not in English, Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be scanned and uploaded. OBC (NCL) candidates shall upload a scanned copy of self-declaration in English in the format attached in this website, in addition to the caste/community certificate evidencing OBC(NCL) status. ES availing relaxation shall upload copy of service book.
4. All candidates should upload their photograph and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions. Documents in proof of Age (School leaving certificate/Birth certificate), Qualification (Degree/Diploma/ITI/Std X pass certificate) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age, qualifications, experience proof are uploaded.
5. Candidates should keep at least 6 copies of the photograph used for the online application, till the end of the selection process. Candidates shall use the same photograph wherever required in this selection process.
6. Last date for submitting application is 20/5/2019.
7. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of FACT www.fact.co.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days. FACT shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons.
|Apply Online||Available on 06-05-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|