Name of the Post: Indian Army Soldier GD (Women Military Police) Posts 2019
Post Date: 25-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 100
Information: Indian Army has published the notification for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) vacancies only for Female Candidates. Qualification required is Candidates should have Matric/ 10th/ SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric/ 10th/ SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. The age limit is required minimum will be 17 1/2 years and maximum will be 21 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 25-04-2019.
Soldier GD (Women Military Police) Vacancy 2019
|Age Limit |
|Name of Post||Total|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||100|
1. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) : Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
2. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
3. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
4. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
5. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
How to Apply
1. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All legal disputes will be considered in the High Court under whose geographic jurisdiction the recruitment rally venue falls.
2. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
3. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site and for medical checkup for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
4. For more details contact on telephone number 011-26173840.
5. Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|