Name of the Post: Indian Army 130th TGC Jan 2020 Posts
Post Date: 13-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 40
Information: Indian Army has declared the notification for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Qualification required is Candidates should have Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-04-2019 at 12:00 Hrs.
130th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) – Jan 2020
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)|
|130th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) – Jan 2020|
|Name of Engg Stream||Total|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||06|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||05|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||01|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
1. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
5. IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT LIST WILL BE PREPARED ENGINEERING STREAM/SUBJECT WISE ON THE BASIS OF THE MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND, ETC HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY. THOSE IN THE MERIT LIST AND WHO COME WITHIN THE STIPULATED STREAM WISE VACANCIES, AND ARE MEDICALLY FIT WILL BE ISSUED JOINING LETTERS FOR PRE-COMMISSIONING TRAINING AT IMA DEHRADUN.
6. On joining the Army, some of personal restrictions in service will be imposed in accordance with Article 33 of the Constitution of India as promulgated in the Army Act and Army Rules from time to time.
How to Apply
1. Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
2. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
3. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
4. No changes to details submitted in online application can be made after closure of application. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
5. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
6. CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online application. Any discrepancy observed at any stage of selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|