Name of the Post: Indian Army 10+2 TES Course - 42 Online Form 2019
Post Date: 11-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 90
Information: Indian Army has published the notification for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020. Qualification required is 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards. The age limit is required minimum will be 16 years and maximum will be 19 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-05-2019 at 12:00 Hrs.
10+2 TES Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020
|Age Limit as on 01-01-2020|
|Name of Post||Total|
|10+2 TES Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020||90|
1. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
2. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to Apply
1. Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
3. After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
4. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|