IRCTC SBI platinum card is one-of-its-kind credit card which provides customers with free railway tickets & a host of other benefits too. IRCTC in partnership with State Bank of India offers IRCTC SBI platinum card for train ticket bookings free railway tickets irctc.co.in. IRCTC SBI platinum card offers 350 reward points, 1.8 percent transaction charges, up to 10 per cent value back on bookings.
1. Using IRCTC SBI platinum card, customers can get up to 10 per cent value back on AC1, AC11 and AC CC booking as reward points for ticket purchases done at IRCTC's official website.
2. SBI railway card offers 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on other retail purchases (non-fuel) including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in.
3. Customers can save 1.8 per cent transaction charges (exclusive of GST and all other charges) every time they book their railway tickets online at IRCTC's website with their IRCTC SBI Platinum Card.
4. Customer can avail 350 activation bonus reward points on spending of Rs. 500 or more within 45 days of IRCTC SBI platinum card issuance.
5. Customers can redeem all the reward points on IRCTC's website against railway ticket purchases. One reward point equals to one rupee, according to SBI card's official website- sbicard.com.
6. IRCTC SBI platinum card also offers complimentary personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 10 lakh in the event of loss of life resulting from a train accident, while traveling on a valid ticket.