Name of the Post: ONGC Ltd Various Vacancies 2019
Post Date: 28-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 86
Information: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Fireman & Other vacancies. Qualification required is Diploma, Matric with Science & Surveying Trade certificate, B.Sc with Physics/ Maths. The interested candidates can apply online from 31-01-2019.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Various Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 20-02-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|A – I Level|
|1||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||04||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|2||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||02||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|3||Assistant Technician (Electronics)||04||Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)/ M.Sc (Physics) with Electronics|
|4||Assistant Technician (Civil)||01||Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|5||Assistant Grade -III (Transport)||01||Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)/ PG & Valid Heavy vehicle Driving License|
|A – II Level|
|6||Junior Technical Assistant (Survey)||01||Matric with Science & Surveying Trade certificate|
|7||Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing)||02||Matric with Science & Relevant Trade Certificate, Valid Heavy vehicle Driving License|
|8||Junior Assistant (Accounts)||05||B.Com with Typing & Computer Knowledge|
|9||Junior Fire Supervisor||15||Intermediate with 6 months experience & Valid Driving License|
|10||Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration)||09||Graduation with Typing Knowledge/ DCA (6 months)|
|11||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle)||02||Matric with valid driving licence for Heavy Vehicle & 3 years driving experience|
|12||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)||05|
|13||Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||04||Matric with Science & Fitting Trade certificate|
|14||Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||03||B.Sc with Physics/ Maths typing knowledge/ DCA|
|15||Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||07||Matric with Science & Electrical Trade certificate|
|16||Junior Assistant Technician (Welding)||01||Matric with Science & Welding Trade Certificate|
|17||Junior Assistant (Official Language)||01||Graduation in Hindi with English as 1 subject with Typing Knowledge/ DCA (6 months)|
|W – I Level|
|18||Junior Fireman||19||Matric with Fireman’s training of 3 months & Valid Driving Licence|
1. The selection of the candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Test/ Driving Test wherever applicable. The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately.
2. Skill test such as Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Test/ Driving Test wherever applicable, shall be conducted for the posts at Sl.No. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17 & 18.
3. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled in April 2019 at Chennai, Trichy, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Puduchery & Karaikal.
4. Candidates should indicate their choice of test centre in the Online application but the allotment of centre will be at the discretion of ONGC.
5. ONGC reserves the right to add, cancel or change any of the aforementioned test centres at its discretion.
6. Details of the schedule of CBT shall be shared with the candidates separately.
7. SC/ST/PwD candidates attending the Computer Based Test (CBT) and whose mailing address is beyond municipal limits of the test city will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail/bus fare of the shortest route from their mailing address.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Online Application methodology and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will be available on the online application site.
3. No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
4. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
5. Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
6. All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC– www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards/call letter for skill test etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
|Apply Online||Available from 31-01-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|