Name of the Post: RBI Officer Grade B Online Form 2019
Post Date: 20-09-2019
Total Vacancy: 199
Information: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared notification for the recruitment of Officer vacancies in Grade B. The qualification required is 10th, 12th class, Bachelor Degree & PGDM/ MBA/ Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 21-09-2019.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Officer Vacancies 2019
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Only Intimation charges)
- For Staff: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2019
- Date for Payment of Fee/ Intimation charges: 21-09-2019 to 11-10-2019
- Date of Online Exam (Phase-I): 09-11-2019 (Paper-I)
- Date of Online/ Written Exam (Phase-II): 01 & 02-12-2019 (Paper-I, II & III)
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
- Candidates Should Possess 10th, 12th class, Bachelor Degree & PGDM/ MBA/ Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline).
|Officer (Grade B) (DR)||199|