Name of the Post: RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019
Post Date: 08-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 1665
Information: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies. Qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent, Graduation, Diploma, Master Degree, B.Ed, B.E. or B.Tech. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 45 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Ministerial & Isolated Category Vacancies 2019
This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1stStage CBT.
Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1stStage CBT
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through: -
|Age Limit as on 01-07-2019|
|Sl No||Post Name||Age||Qualification in Brief|
|Ministerial & Isolated Categories, Advt No: RRB CEN 03/2019|
|1||Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent with shorthand speed (80 WPM)|
|2||Junior Stenographer (English)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent with shorthand speed (80 WPM)|
|3||Junior Translator (Hindi)||18 – 33||Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium|
|4||Staff and Welfare Inspector||18 – 33||Graduation + Diploma/ LLB or PG Diploma/ MBA|
|5||Chief Law Assistant||18 – 40||Degree (Law)|
|6||Law Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metalurgist)||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent & Diploma/Certificate in Lab. Technology|
|7||Finger Print Examiner||20 – 35||10+2 or its equivalent and Certificate of All India Board for Examination of Finger Print Experts conducted by the Govt. of India|
|8||Head Cook||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent|
|9||Cook||18 – 30||10+2 or its equivalent|
|10||Senior Publicity Inspector||18 – 33||Degree & Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Publicity Inspector||18 – 33||Degree & Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|12||Photographer||18 – 33||10+2 or its equivalent. Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|13||PGT Teacher Biology (Eng. Medium Male)||18 – 45||M.Sc or PG, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|14||PGT Teacher English (Male)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|15||PGT Teacher English (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|16||PGT Teacher Geography (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|17||PGT Teacher Physics (Male)||18 – 45||2 years Integrated M.Sc or Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|18||PGT Teacher Physics (Female)||18 – 45||2 years Integrated M.Sc or Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent Degree|
|19||PGT Teacher Political Science (Female)||18 – 45||Master Degree, B.Ed. or equivalent|
|20||PGT Teacher Computer Science||18 – 45||B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) + PG Diploma or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or ME/ M.Tech|
|21||TGT/ Computer Science||18 – 45||B.C.A. or Graduation (Computer Science) or BE/ B.Tech or Graduation in any subject|
|22||TGT Teacher Home Science (Female)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Home Science) or B.Sc. (Home Science) with Degree/ Diploma (Training/ Education)|
|23||TGT Teacher Hindi (Female)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & B.A/ B.Sc/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Degree with Hindi, D.Ed/ B.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|24||TGT Teacher Social Science (Female)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & B.A/ B.Sc/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Degree with Social Science, D.Ed/ B.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|25||PTI English Medium (Male)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Physical Training) or B.P.Ed|
|26||PTI English Medium (Female)||18 – 45||Degree with Diploma (Physical Training) or B.P.Ed|
|27||Asst. Mistress (Junior School)||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent & D.Ed/ D.El.Ed or Degree with D.Ed, Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|28||Music Mistress||18 – 45||10+2/ its equivalent or B.A with Music|
|29||Dance Mistress||18 – 45||Diploma/ Degree (Dance)|
|30||Laboratory Asst/ School||18 – 45||10+2 or its equivalent with Science & relevant experience|
1. Only single online application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
2. The recruitment process shall involve Single Stage CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/Medical Examination.However, RRB reserves the right to conduct additional CBTs if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRBs.
3. The date, time and venue for all the activities viz. CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test, DV, Medical Examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility. As regards Question Paper for the posts of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English, please refer to details as given in Para 13.11 below.
5. The Question Papers shall be of objective multiple-choice type.
6. The standard of questions for the Single Stage CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts. The questions pertaining to Professional Ability shall be from the syllabus of every notified post mentioned at Annexure-X to XX.
7. The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers. There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
8. Each question will be of one mark each.
9. The normalized marks scored by the candidate in the CBT shall be used for shortlisting the candidates for Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test, DV (as applicable) for the posts.
10. All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily. There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects. Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0.
2. ) Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CENthoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all RRBs andthen decide the RRB for which they wish to applyand ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/categoryand eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
4. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc., carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railway(s)/Production Unit(s).
5. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
|Apply Online||Today at 04:00 PM|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||English | Hindi|
|Employment News Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Region Wise Vacancy Details: