Name of the Post: RRB NTPC Graduate & Undergraduate Posts 2019
Post Date: 01-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 35277
Information: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of NTPC Graduate & Undergraduate vacancies. Qualification required is 12th Class, Any Degree, Degree, Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-03-2019.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Various Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|NTPC Advt No.01/2019|
|1||Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319||12th Class|
|2||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760||12th Class, Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer|
|3||Junior Time Keeper||17|
|4||Trains Clerk||592||12th Class|
|5||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940||12th Class|
|6||Traffic Assistant||88||Any Degree|
|8||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|9||Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|| Degree, Typing proficiency in|
English/ Hindi on Computer
|10||Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|11||Senior Time Keeper||14|
|12||Commercial Apprentice||259||Any Degree|
1. Only single ONLINE application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs. The recruitment process shall involve 1 st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2 nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable) and Document Verification/Medical Examination. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of above mentioned recruitment stages.
2. CBTs, Typing Skill Test/Computer based Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers. There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. The 1 st Stage CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts. The normalized score of 1 st Stage CBT shall be used for short listing of candidates for 2 nd Stage CBT as per their merit. Candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd Stage CBT availing the reservation benefits of OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD and ExSM shall continue to be considered only against OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD and ExSM for all subsequent stages of recruitment process.
5. Shortlisting of Candidates for the 2 nd Stage CBT shall be based on the normalized marks obtained by them in 1 st Stage CBT and the options for various posts exercised by them keeping in view the educational qualification of the candidate i.e. 10+2 or Graduate. Total no. of candidates to be shortlisted shall be 20 times the community wise vacancies of posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in 1st Stage CBT cum choice of posts. However, Railways reserve the right to increase/decrease this limit in total or for any specific category(s) as required to ensure availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs as listed at Para 20.0.
2. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in this CEN thoroughly before starting to fill up the application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of this CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. Candidates are advised to visit websites of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in - >Directorates->Psycho Technical Directorate ->Guidelines for Aptitude Test) for question patterns and other details of CBAT.
4. In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
5. Check RRB wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all RRBs and then decide the RRB for which they wish to apply and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/category and eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
6. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railway(s)/Production Unit(s).
7. Candidates are further advised to visit the official website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
8. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
|Apply Online||Available on 01-03-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|