Name of the Post: RRB Paramedical Staff Posts 2019
Post Date: 05-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 1,937
Information: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of various vacancies for Paramedical Categories. Qualification required is B Sc (Science) with PG Diploma, Bachelors’ Degree, 10+2/ Graduation. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 40 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 04-03-2019 at 10.00 hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Various Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)|
|Paramedical Staff Advt No.02/2019|
|Sl No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Dietitian||B Sc (Science) with PG Diploma/|
M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition)
|2||Staff Nurse||GNM or B.Sc (Nursing)|
|3||Dental Hygienist||Degree (Biology) & Diploma/|
Certificate Course &
Registered with Dental Council
|4||Dialysis Technician||B.Sc. plus Diploma or relevant experience|
|5||Extension Educator||Graduation (Relevant disciplines)|
|6||Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III||B.Sc, One year Diploma of Health/|
Sanitary Inspector or One year NTC in
Health Sanitary Inspector
|7||Lab Superintendent Grade-III||B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) or equivalent|
plus DMLT or BMLT
|8||Optometrist||B.Sc (Optometry) or Diploma|
|9||Perfusionist||B.Sc with Diploma (Perfusion Technology) or|
B.Sc with relevant experience
|10||Physiotherapist||Bachelors’ Degree (Physiotherapy) with relevant experience|
|11||Pharmacist Grade III||10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with|
Diploma in Pharmacy or B.Pharma
|12||Radiographer||10+2 and Diploma|
|13||Speech Therapist||B.Sc and Diploma (Relevant disciplines)|
|14||ECG Technician||10+2/ Graduation|
|15||Lady Health Visitor||12th Class|
|16||Lab Assistant Grade II||12th Class in Science plus (a) DMLT or|
Certificate Course in MLT at par with DMLT
|Sl.No||Name of the Region||Total|
|12||RRB Jammu & Srinagar||70|
1. ONLY ONE online application is required to be submitted by the candidate.
2. There shall be a CBT (computer based test) for all the notified categories followed by document verification. However RRB reserves the right to conduct additional CBTs if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRBs.
3. The date, time & venue of the CBT/ONLINE Examination, will be fixed by the RRB & will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the Examination & change of centre/Venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
5. The question papers shall be of objective multiple choice type with four options. Only one of these four options will be the correct answer.
6. The standard of questions for the Single Stage CBT(Computer Based Test) will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum professional/technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choice and are likely to include questions pertaining to Professional ability (syllabus at Annexure-C), General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Science.
7. There shall be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test/Examination) and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
8. Shortlisting of candidates for Document Verification and empanelment will be made strictly on merit based on the performance of the candidate in the CBT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks prescribed for their communities. Minimum qualifying mark prescribed for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%. If sufficient candidates for PwBD are not available 2 marks relaxation in minimum qualifying marks will be given.
9. Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT Examination candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for document verification in the main list. In addition, 50% extra candidates will also be called as standby, unless otherwise specified. However, standby candidates will be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the main list.
10. Candidates will have to download the city and date intimations, e-call letters and travel authority (wherever applicable) from the links provided on the official web-sites of RRBs. Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Call Letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility, through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0.
2. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN-02/2019 link on the RRB official Website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. Check RRB-Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position notified in the CEN at Annexure-B to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their discipline and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards etc.
4. After analysing the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/EWS/PwBD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected, preliminary registration is completed and registration number is allotted, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.
5. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc., carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railway(s)/Production Unit(s).
6. Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs will be sent only through SMS/e-mail. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence with RRB concerned. No communication with be done by the candidates with the RRBs through post.
7. Candidates are further advised to visit official website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
8. The responsibility lies with the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
9. Please note that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.
10. Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: On submitting the primary details, the Registration Number and Password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number and e-mail along with the Registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from e-mail and Mobile and then enter OTPs to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their Registration Number for later reference during the recruitment process and RRB will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|OTP Activation||Click Here|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|Modify Application||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|