Name of the Post: SBI Junior Associate 2019
Post Date: 12-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 8904
Information: State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation in any discipline. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-04-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Junior Associate Vacancies 2019
| Application Fee |
| Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||8904|
1. The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
2. Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
3. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
5. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
6. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
How to Apply
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
2. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
3. Candidates to visit Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the 'Current Openings’.
4. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
6. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|