Name of the Post: SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam for Clerk, DEO and Other Posts 2019
Post Date: 05-03-2019
Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the applications to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 05-03-2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||-|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||-|
1. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
2. Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e. https://ssc.nic.in) and concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centres opted by the candidate are located.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
4. There will be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade 'A' and (iii) LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
5. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination is qualifying in nature.
6. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these categories.
7. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
8. Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
9. Candidates on final selection may be allotted a State/ UT/ Zone by the concerned User Ministry/ Department/ Office. Such candidates may be required to acquire the proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ Zone for confirmation of the candidates to the allotted posts by the concerned User Ministry/ Department/ Office.
10. If candidates are found to indulge at any stage in any of the malpractices listed below during the conduct of examination or thereafter, their candidature for this examination will be cancelled and they will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for the period.
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is 05-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
|Official Website||Click Here|