Name of the Post: TANGEDCO Gangman (Trainee) Posts 2019
Post Date: 09-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 5000
Information: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Gangman (Trainee) vacancies. Qualification required is Studied up to 5th Class & should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. The minimum age limit required is 18 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 22-03-2019.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)
Gangman (Trainee) Vacancies 2019
| Examination Fee|
| Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)|
|Post Name||Total Post|
1. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and open market are eligible to apply through ON LINE to appear in the Physical Test.
2. The candidate must qualify the Physical test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,).
3. After physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
4. The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and as per Communal roster.
5. Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
6. Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the tentative communal roster.
7. Provided also that, even thereafter if the vacancy remains unfilled due to non-availability of candidates, the process stated under (vi) and (vii) above may be repeated until the vacancy is filled or until there is no availability of required eligible candidates or as decided by the Competent Authority at that point of time.
8. Applying for the post through online and attending the physical test and writing written examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
How to Apply
1. Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
2. The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
3. The candidate must keep ready the details of Year of Passing, Transfer Certificate etc., in their hands before applying through online.
4. After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
5. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
6. Candidate who have One Time Registration User ID and Password have to apply separately for all Notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
|Apply Online||Available from 22-03-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|