Name of the Post: TN MRB Pharmacist Posts 2019
Post Date: 02-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 353
Information: Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has published the applications for the recruitment of Pharmacist vacancies on temporary basis. Qualification required is Diploma (Pharmacy) & have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council & must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year. The minimum age limit required is 18 years. The pay scale is Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-03-2019.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu
Pharmacist Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
Category vise Details
1. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
2. The selection will be made for the Pharmacist post, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
2. On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post of Pharmacist.
4. Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only and by no other means.
5. Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph (not exceeding 500 kb in size) and scanned copy of signature (not exceeding 200 kb in size) as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph, Signature upload.
6. The candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to community failing which the application will not be considered.
7. Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnished wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|