Name of the Post: TRB TN Computer Instructor Posts 2019
Post Date: 02-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 814
Information: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has declared the applications for the recruitment of Computer Instructor Grade-I vacancies. Qualification required is Post Graduate & B.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed. The maximum age limit is not more than 57 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 20-03-2019.
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
Computer Instructor Gr-I Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)|
|Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre)||814|
1. Online Computer Based Examination : The date, time and Center for the Online Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the online computer based examination will be final.
2. Certificate Verification : The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification on 1:2 ratio based on the Online Computer Based Examination Marks duly following the communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue.
3. A fresh merit list will be prepared after Certificate Verification based on the marks secured in the Online Computer Based Examination only. However, final selection will be made from the fresh merit list duly following merit-cumcommunal rotation.
4. The list of successful candidates will be published in the website viz. http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The final selection of the candidates is subject to fulfillment of necessary eligibility criteria and the decision of Teachers Recruitment Board will be final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Director of School Education after due verification.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
2. Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
|Apply Online||Available on 20-03-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|