Name of the Post: UPSC CAPF (ACs) Posts 2019
Post Date: 25-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 323
Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019. Qualification required is Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree of a University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 24-04-2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019|
1. Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 18th August, 2019 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
2. Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the answers only in the medium allowed by the Commission for the different Components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper. Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of Essay Component in the Attendance Lists and on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
3. Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, specified in Appendix-VI, will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests.
4. Medical Standards Tests, to check the standards specified in Appendix-VI, will be conducted only in respect of candidates who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test. The Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests will be conducted under the supervision of a Nodal Authority to be appointed by the Ministry of Home Affairs. These tests will be conducted at various centres to be notified after the results of the written examination. Appeals will be entertained only against the Medical Standards Tests and will have to be made to the Appellate Authority designated by the Ministry of Home Affairs within a period of 15 days from the date of declaration of the results of these tests.
5. Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
6. Candidates who are short-listed for Interview/Personality Test, including those shortlisted for Interview/Personality Test provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
7. Final Selection / Merit : The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www. upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
2. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
3. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
4. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled upto 20th May, 2019 till 18.00 Hours. (II) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.05.2019 to 03.06.2019 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
5. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [https//www.upsconline.nic.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
6. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
|Apply Online||Part-I| Part-II|
|Official Website||Click here|