Name of the Post: Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board, Various Posts
Post Date: 25-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 442
Information: Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board has declared the notfication for the recruitment of Clerk cum Cashier, Branch Manager and Dy General Manager Posts. Qualification required is Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree from a University recognised. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 42 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 20-03-2019.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board
Clerk, Branch Manager and Dy General Manager Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Clerk-cum-Cashier||305||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized|
|2||Junior Branch Manager||104||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized|
|3||Senior Branch Manager||23||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized|
|4||Deputy General Manager||10||A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree|
1. Candidates have to qualify in each of the six tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for final selection and subsequent verification.
2. In case of Deputy General Manager candidates have to qualify in each of the six test by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for interview.
3. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
4. Candidates will have to choose three centres in the State of Uttarakhand and three centres outside the Uttarakhand State.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 23-02-2019 to 20-03-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
3. keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
4. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
5. Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ukcoorperative.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Uttarakhand DCB’s CRP-2018” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR “UTTARAKHAND DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK’s- COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS 2018” to open the On-Line Application Form.
6. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|