Name of the Post: WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts 2019
Post Date: 01-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 402
Information: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Tutor/ Demonstrator (Anticipated) vacancies. Qualification required is MBBS Degree from an MCI recognized University. The maximum age limit is not more than 45 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-02-2019.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)|
How to Apply
1. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) are not required to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
2. No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
3. Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
4. Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
5. Should any of the statements made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates,- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
6. Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
7. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post will be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
8. Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB website from time to time for any update/ information.
|Apply Online||Available on 12-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|