Name of the Post: WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Posts 2019
Post Date: 08-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 335
Information: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer vacancies. Qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc, M.Sc (CS)/ MCA. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 07-03-2019.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||246||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ B.Sc (H) (Physics)|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||60||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Civil/ Construction Engg)|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||17||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Mechanical Engg)|
|4||Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||12||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc (CS)/ MCA/ B.Sc with B.Tech|
1. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, willing for taking up a career with WBSEDCL are required to appear in GATE-2019 in the corresponding GATE papers.
2. Candidates will have to essentially qualify in GATE-2019 examination. In addition, candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
3. Only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in WBSEDCL under this notification. Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
4. On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted (category-wise) for Personal Interview (in 1:5 ratios of advertised vacancies).
5. Final Merit List of eligible candidates will be prepared based on the combined performance in GATE2019 and Personal Interview process.
6. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in 1:5 ratios (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on their performance in GATE-2019.
7. The Personal Interview will be held in Kolkata.
8. Candidates called for Personal Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
9. Final selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the GATE-2019 & Personal Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. The Company may send information for downloading Provisional Admit Card for Personal Interview through the registered E-mail ID only. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mention Application No. /Registration No. to / or any other person.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career [Tab]. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 07.03.2019 (10:00 AM) to 08.04.2019 (02:00 PM).
3. Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN. After filling up his / her personal bio-data and professional qualification, etc., the candidate will download / print the CHALLAN from the GENERATE BANK CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and will take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank’s Service Charge. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category of West Bengal & PwD category are exempted from paying application fee.
4. Valid GATE-2019 Registration Number as received from GATE-2019 authority and securing qualifying marks in GATE-2019 examination is mandatory.
5. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / SMS only. All information regarding downloading admit card for Personal Interview etc. shall be uploaded in Company‟s website and will be provided to the concerned candidate through E-mail / SMS. The candidates will be responsible for receiving, downloading and printing interview admit card / any other information. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail / SMS sent, due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID / Mobile No. provided by the candidate or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail/mobile in time.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|