Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Constable Online Posts 2019
Post Date: 04-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 8419
Information: West Bengal Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Constable (Male) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for same posts. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, able to speak, read and write in Bengali language. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years.The interested candidates can apply online from 05-02-2019.
West Bengal Police
Constable (Male) Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
1. Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks - 100) : Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali).
2. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) : The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
3. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) : Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET which consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds
4. FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION : - Full Marks – 85 : All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Measurement Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The Final Written Examination will have 85 (eighty five) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying equal marks each. The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language.
5. INTERVIEW : - Full Marks – 15 : A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
How to Apply
1. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode
3. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
4. ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (PREFERABLY COLOURED) AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB - 50 KB AND 5 KB - 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 177 PX H X 138 PX W (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 63 PX H X 350 PX W (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON WHITE BACKGROUND WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT‟S FACE. APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
5. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
6. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
7. Applicants may approach any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (List provided on the website) with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
8. They will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it. APPLICANTS MUST CHECK ON-SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT.
9. Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-23371402) to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
10. Help line (Toll free) of Sahaj Mitra Kendras -: Applicants may contact the Toll free help line number (18004190250) for locating the nearest Sahaj Mitra Kendras.
|Apply Online||Available on 05-02-2019|
|Notification (Offline Brochure)||Click Here|
|Notification (Online Brochure)||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|