Zoom News : Jul 13, 2023, 02:11 PM
Greater Noida News: A massive fire broke out on the third floor of Galaxy Plaza in Greater Noida. As soon as the fire broke out at around 1.30 pm on Thursday afternoon, smoke filled the entire building. In this, 3 people trapped inside came out to escape by breaking the glass of the building. After hanging for some time, when help did not come, all three jumped.He has suffered serious injuries due to the fall. Several people are reported to be trapped in the building. At present the rescue is going on. Police has sealed the area. The crowd is being cleared away from the mall.It is being told that the fire broke out due to short circuit. Firefighters arrived on the information of the media personnel. Firefighters could not enter inside the building due to smoke. Due to this, the fire brigade personnel broke the glasses of the building.