Mathura / Fierce fire in clothes shop due to short circuit, goods worth lakhs of rupees burnt to ashes

Zoom News : Apr 12, 2022, 11:52 AM
A major fire broke out in a clothing shop in Katra Bazar of Mathura's Kasba Raya on Monday night due to a short circuit. There was panic around seeing the flames. On receiving the information, fire brigade and police reached the spot. Firefighters brought the fire under control. It is being told that goods worth lakhs of rupees were burnt to ashes in the fire.

There is a clothes shop in the name of Kaku Readymade in the three-storey house of village Koel resident Sanju Sharma in Katra Bazar of Raya. A sudden short circuit caught fire in the shop during the night. The fire first started on the first floor. The flames then spread to both the floors. The police reached the spot as soon as the information was received. After a while the fire brigade arrived.

Firefighters brought the fire under control in about two hours. By then a lot of stuff in the shop has been burnt.