Name of the Post: Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Posts
Post Date: 29-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 240
Information: Kolkata Police has published the notification for the recruitment of Civic Volunteer vacancies under different units of Kolkata Police. Qualification required is Candidates should possess 8th Class. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 60 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 04-02-2019 by 05:00 p.m.
Civic Volunteer Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
1. Applicants will collect the Application Form on all days from the concerned offices as mentioned in the table above or may download the application form from the official Website of Kolkata Police (www.kolkatapolice.gov.in) and submit the same within the stipulated period at the place of submission mentioned in the table above after filling up the application form. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
2. (a) Concerned Reserve Officer will maintain register to record all such application forms received for ND/SD/CD/PD ESD/SED/SSD/SWD/ED of Kolkata Police for further processing. (b) RO, BHQ, Kolkata will maintain a register to record all such application forms received for Kolkata Mounted Police for further processing.
3. (a) Selection of Civic Volunteers (Women Candidates only) for enrolment in different Divisions of Kolkata Police will be done through the process of interview by the selection committee comprising the concerned divisional Deputy Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as Chairman and one Assistant Commissioner of Police & one Inspector working under concerned Divisional Deputy Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as members. (b) Selection of Civic Volunteers (Men/Women candidates) for enrolment in Kolkata Mounted Police will be done through the process of interview by the selection committee comprising the Senior Deputy Commissioner of Police, Armed Police, Kolkata as Chairman and one Assistant Commissioner of Police & one Inspector working under Senior Deputy Commissioner of Police, Armed Police, Kolkata as members.
4. Any dispute arises during the selection process of Civic Volunteers will be decided by an Appellate Board comprising the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the Chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members.
5. The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Government for such engagement.
6. Each such volunteer will be paid Honorarium at a rate prescribed by the Government on furnishing of working statement certified by Unit-in-Charge.
7. Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
8. Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks’ training course organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata.
9. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different units of Kolkata Police.
10. In case any selected candidate does not join in due course, the vacancy thus arise would be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against this Employment Notice.
11. In case of any further requirement of Civic Volunteers for any other unit of Kolkata Police, the same may be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against this Employment Notice.
How to Apply
1. Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only.
2. All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement. The candidates are required to submit one application only.
3. APPLICATION SUBMITTED IN MORE THAN ONE UNIT WILL BE SUMMARARILY REJECTED.
4. The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the concerned Divisional/Unit office, as mentioned in the table above, for which the applicant is willing to submit his/her application. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”.
5. No application will be received at any address other than the above mentioned addresses.
6. LAST DATE AND TIME OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 4TH FEBRUARY, 2019 BY 05.00 P.M.
7. No application will be received after the last date and time of receipt of application.
8. Incomplete applications and applications without required documents as laid down in Para D (a) are liable to be rejected.
9. Canvassing in any way will disqualify the candidate from being considered for the post.
|Official Website||Click Here|