Zoom News : Aug 19, 2023, 12:37 AM
Rajasthan News: For the last few months, the news of suicides of students coming from Rajasthan's Kota has surprised everyone. To prevent this, the Kota district administration has ordered that spring fans should be installed in all hostels and houses providing paying guest facilities. These fans are fitted with a spring, so that they come down as soon as the weight falls on them, as well as it has an alarm system, which sounds the alarm and the life of the student can be saved.The question is, where is the mistake being made, why are the students who go to Kota to make their dreams come true, are giving up their lives. What is this compulsion that is making the students so mentally weak that they find it easier to commit suicide.
- In this month i.e. in August 2023, three students have committed suicide in Kota.
- So far in the year 2023, 22 students have committed suicide in 8 months.
- According to police data, in the year 2022, 15 students committed suicide in Kota.
- Earlier in the year 2019 and in 2018, 20 students have committed suicide.
- Kota has 12 big and 55 small coaching institutes
- It prepares for medical and engineering entrance
- The average cost of living and food of 1 student in 1 year is 2 to 2.50 lakhs
- More than 2 lakh students come from other states in Kota.