Name of the Post: Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Posts 2019
Post Date: 12-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 181
Information: Union Bank of India has declared the notification for the recruitment Specialist Officer (Fire Officer, Economist, Security Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer & Forex Officer) vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation with Relevant Experience, MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM, PG. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-03-2019.
Union Bank of India
Specialist Officer Vacancies 2019
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Fire Officer||01||B.E (Fire Engineering) with Relevant Experience||30-40 Years|
|2||Economist||06||PG (Economics) with Relevant Experience||24-35 Years|
|3||Security Officer||19||Graduation with Relevant Experience||26-40 Years|
|4||Integrated Treasury Officers||15||Graduation & MBA / PGDM OR CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM OR MA (Economics)/ MS (Economics)/ MFC with Relevant Experience||23-32 Years|
|5||Credit Officers||122||Graduation & MBA / PGDM OR CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM with Relevant Experience||23-32 Years|
|6||Forex Officer||18||Graduation & MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM||23-32 Years|
1. The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
2. The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi. The Bank also reserves the right to alter the structure of the online examination.
3. The Bank will be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred / concluded that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine / valid, the Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of concerned candidates.
4. A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
3. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the „Recruitment‟ Page to open the link “Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019-20” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
5. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment, Click on 'Submit' button.
|Apply Online||Log In| Registration|
|Official Website||Click Here|