Name of the Post: Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Posts 2019
Post Date: 10-04-2019
Total Vacancy: 92
Information: Allahabad Bank has declared the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CMA. The interested candidates can apply online from 09-04-2019.
Specialist Officer Vacancies 2019
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01-04-2019|
|1||Security Officer||10||Graduation with Relevant Experience||20-35 Years|
|2||Civil Engineer||04||B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience||20-35 Years|
|3||Manager (Fire Safety)||01||B.E (Fire)/ B.Tech (Safety & fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) with Relevant Experience||21-35 Years|
|4||Manager (Law)||15||LLB with Relevant Experience||20-35 Years|
|5||Company Secretary||01||Degree with ACS with Relevant Experience||21-35 Years|
|6||Manager (IT) (Network Manager)||02||Degree/ PG (Engg) with Relevant Experience||20-35 Years|
|7||Manager (IT) (Security Administrator)||02|
|8||Manager (IT) (System Administrator)||02|
|9||Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics)||02|
|10||Financial Analyst||51||Graduation & CFA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)|
|11||Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk)||02||MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CMA||24-35 Years|
1. All eligible candidates should apply online within the last date for registering the applications.
2. Selection process may vary depending upon the number of responses received against each post at the discretion of the Bank.
3. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online test/ Interview. The Bank also reserves the right to shortlist candidates to be considered for interview on the basis of qualification, work experience, age or any other suitable criteria. The Bank reserves the rights to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
4. Online Test: The test will be conducted online.
5. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
6. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank's website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the Bank reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
7. The candidate has to secure minimum passing marks in the interview. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of online exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Bank reserves the right to vary cut-off marks.
8. Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the online test and Interview taken together and will be strictly according to the merit.
How to Apply
1. Candidates to go to the "Recruitment Link under Career Section" on the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on Direct Recruitment of 92 Specialist Officers 2019-20 and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will direct you to online application form.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” button prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|