Road Accident / Bus full of devotees caught fire in Nuh, 9 people burnt to death, many injured

Vikrant Shekhawat : May 18, 2024, 08:17 AM
Road Accident: A horrific road accident took place on Kundli Manesar-Palwal Expressway in Nuh, Haryana. A tourist bus filled with devotees caught fire. 9 people died tragically in this accident. Many people got injured there. The incident happened late at 2:00 in the night. The injured have been admitted to the local hospital. The bus was going from Mathura to Jalandhar. As soon as information about the incident was received, the police team reached the spot. The fire brigade team also arrived. After much effort the fire was brought under control. The injured were rescued by breaking the windows of the bus. In this accident, 9 people were badly burnt and died on the spot. Some people are seriously injured and have been admitted to the local hospital.

Came to visit Mathura

According to the police, all the people traveling in the bus are residents of Punjab and Chandigarh. These people had come by bus to visit Mathura and Vrindavan. While returning home, an accident happened on the expressway.

According to a devotee traveling in the bus, all the people were relatives. Everyone had planned to visit Mathura-Vrindavan. Had booked a bus on rent. There were a total of 60 people in the bus, including women and children. Everyone was returning home by bus on Friday-Saturday night. Then the bus caught fire. The devotee told that within no time the fire spread everywhere. Somehow he saved his life by getting out of the bus.

People were taken out by breaking the windows of the bus

Seeing the flames, the nearby villagers ran to the expressway. Local people started pouring water on the bus. But the flames were strong. Then the villagers started evacuating people by breaking the windows of the bus. Police and fire brigade teams also arrived.

People were screaming. Were calling for help. The bus was completely burnt in this accident. The luggage and seat covers kept in the bus have been burnt to ashes. The police has sent information to the families of the deceased. According to a police officer, the accident will be investigated. At first glance, it appears that the fire was caused by short circuit.