Haryana / High tension wire fell near the sisters standing in the balcony in Palwal, both died on the spot due to electrocution

Vikrant Shekhawat : Jun 19, 2022, 09:39 PM
In Haryana's Palwal on Sunday, two sisters were burnt to death after being hit by high-tension wires. On getting information about the incident, the police reached the spot and took the dead bodies and sent them for postmortem. According to the information, two girls died after being hit by high-tension wires in Chandhat police station area of ​​Palwal district. In village Hatapur, 11 thousand volt line is going for the connection of tube well. Both the girls were standing in the balcony of their house, when the rope stopping the wire broke and the wire fell near the girls, due to which both the sisters got electrocuted and both died on the spot.

The incident took place in Hatapur at around 9 am on Sunday. The deceased have been identified as Archana (21 years) and Palak (14 years). Archana's father's name is Charan Singh and Palak's father is Karmaveer Mazdoor. There is anger among the villagers over the incident.

The families of the girls have accused the electricity department of negligence. Police have sent the bodies for postmortem. Police is probing the matter.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER