Business / If you are intermediate then you will get 24 thousand rupees by filling this form know the complete process

Zoom News : Oct 15, 2021, 05:38 PM
If you are in Bihar and have passed Inter, then this news is for you. The Bihar government is giving 24 thousand rupees to the students who have passed Inter. It is known as Bihar Berojgari Bhatta, or Self Help Allowance Scheme (MNSSBY). You can apply online for this 24 thousand rupees. Its complete process is being given here. In Berojgari bhatta every month one thousand rupees comes in the bank account.

How to apply online

1. First of all login to this website https://www.7nishchay

2. Click on New applicant registration.

3. In the form, all the details like name, mobile number, aadhaar number, mail id etc. have to be filled.

4. An OTP will come on the mobile number and mail id. have to fill it.

5. Click on the SHA option for Self Help Allowance Scheme and click on Submit. Your registration will be completed. Now click on Go to Home Page. After this you will see your User ID and Password.

create login as

1. Once again login to https://www.7nishchay

2. Login by entering your User ID and Password and Captcha.

3. After this the option to change the password will come. Here you change the new password.

4. Now login again by entering a fresh login ID and password.

5. When the page opens, here you fill the personal details.

Submit the form like this

After filling all the details click on SAVE DRAFT. Check details. Click on SUBMIT button.

After this, on the page that will open, you will be asked whether you want to take skill youth training, here you select an option according to your desire. In this form, you also have to fill the name of the district and block. After filling all the information, you click on I Agaree and click on SUBMIT button. You can also download your filled form by clicking on the download option. Take a print out of the downloaded form and paste a photograph of yourself.

will get such allowance

Now take the print of the downloaded form and submit it to the DRCC office of your district. If you go to the DRCC office, take the documents with you for proof of the information given in the form.

You will get the receiving receipt as soon as you submit the DRCC office form. After this the process of getting allowance will start.