Zoom News : Sep 24, 2022, 11:51 AM
Ankita Murder Case: After the murder of receptionist Ankita in Uttarakhand (Uttarakhand), many new aspects have come to the fore in the case. Ankita's body has been recovered by SDRF from Chila Canal. Along with this, CM Dhami has also taken a strong stand and ordered action. After which three people including the owner of the resort have been arrested and a bulldozer has been run on the illegal resort. Resort owner Pulkit Arya, manager Saurabh Bhaskar and assistant manager Ankit Gupta have been sent to 14-day judicial custody. Ankita went missing on 18 September, after which her body was recovered 5 days later. Let us know what happened in these 5 days:-
- 18 September – 19-year-old Ankita Bhandari went missing from Vantara Resort in Yamkeshwar in Pauri district of Uttarakhand under suspicious circumstances.
- September 19 - In connection with the disappearance of Ankita Bhandari, her parents lodged a complaint with the revenue police post Udaipur Talla.
- September 22 - After the protests, the investigation was handed over to the Laxmanjhula police in view of the seriousness of the matter.
- 23 September - Laxmanjhula police arrested all the three accused within 24 hours.
- September 23 - The arrested accused were produced in the court from where they were sent to judicial custody for 14 days.
- 23 September - Late night a portion of the resort was vandalized by JCB.
- September 24 - Uttarakhand SDRF conducted search operation to find the body of Ankita Bhandari, body recovered from Chila canal