UP News / Massive fire broke out in Madhuraj Hospital in Agra, operator Dr Rajan and daughter, son died, CM Yogi expressed grief

Zoom News : Oct 05, 2022, 12:17 PM
UP News: A major accident has happened in Agra, UP. Director Dr Rajan's daughter and son have died due to a massive fire in Madhuraj Hospital here. CM Yogi has expressed deep sorrow over this incident. The incident is being told at 4.30 am.

In this matter, CM Yogi has expressed condolences to the families of the deceased and said that the injured should be given better treatment. CM wished speedy recovery of the injured and directed DM and senior police officers to reach the spot soon. The CM has issued instructions to conduct relief and rescue operations on a war footing.

The doctor and his family could not survive

Patients were evacuated from the hospital as soon as the news of the fire broke out, but Dr Rajan, who lives on the first floor of the building, got caught in the fire. SP City Vikas Kumar said that the incident of fire took place in the early morning in Naripura area. He told that the operator of the hospital and his family lived on the first floor of the building. The hospital operated on the ground floor. 3 people have died in this fire incident and 2 people are undergoing treatment in the hospital and they are out of danger.

CMO Agra Arun Srivastava said that 3 people died during treatment in the hospital. In this, 45-year-old Rajan, 45-year-old hospital operator, his 17-year-old daughter Shalu and 14-year-old son Rishi have died. The two people who were injured in this incident are also the relatives of the doctor. But his exact identity is yet to be ascertained.

The accident happened in Bhadohi on Sunday

Earlier on Sunday, three people were killed and 64 others were injured when a fire broke out at a Durga Puja pandal in Uttar Pradesh's Bhadohi due to overheating of halogen lights. This incident happened when a digital show was going on in the pandal. At that time there were 300-400 people in the pandal. The pandal was burnt to ashes.