Cricket / Sarah Taylor English Cricketer Bold Photoshoot in 2019 become Assistant Coach in Abu Dhabi T10

Vikrant Shekhawat : Oct 30, 2021, 09:31 PM
Cricket: Former England wicketkeeper-batsman Sarah Taylor has achieved a lot of fame in the world of women's cricket on the basis of her talent. In the year 2019, he had done a nude photoshoot, about which there was a lot of uproar. But Sara had told that there is a special reason behind doing this.

Why did Sara do a nude photoshoot?

Sharing the nude photo on her Instagram, Sarah Taylor wrote, 'Anyone who knows me will know that this type of photoshoot is something outside my comfort zone, but I am part of this campaign. I feel proud to be and I would be grateful to 'Women's Health UK' magazine for inviting me for this.'

'Every girl is beautiful'

Sarah Taylor further said, 'Like other women, I have a habit of complaining about my body, but now I have overcome it. In a way this is women empowerment. Every other girl looks fabulous. Please remember that every girl is beautiful. Women need to come out from mental and physical problems.

There was a ruckus on the photo

Sarah Taylor's move was highly praised for raising awareness about the mental and physical health of women, but many people criticized her fiercely for such photoshoots. Significantly, Sara has faced mental problems in her life, but with time she has learned to get out of worries.

Sara has been a successful cricketer

Sarah Taylor was part of the English team that won the Women's World Cup in the year 2017. He has scored 6533 runs in international cricket. Sara scored 4056 runs in 126 ODIs at an average of 38.26. These include 7 centuries and 20 half-centuries. Taylor's highest personal score is 147 runs. Sara had said goodbye to international cricket in 2019.

Sara made history

Sarah Taylor has created history in the past. She has become the first woman coach of a franchise cricket team. The Abu Dhabi T10 league is starting on 19 November. Sara has been made the assistant coach of the Abu Dhabi team. She will take over the responsibility of the team along with head coach Paul Farbrace and former South Africa all-rounder Lance Klusener.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER