Name of the Post: TNPSC Research Assistant Posts 2019
Post Date: 01-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 26
Information: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant vacancies. Qualification required is M.V.Sc (Micro-biology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Micro-biology & Animal Biotechnology). Closing date for acceptance of online application is 29-05-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Research Assistant Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)|
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants‟ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
2. “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
6. Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|