Zoom News : Nov 21, 2023, 11:22 AM
Rajasthan Elections: Congress has released the manifesto four days before the voting for the assembly elections. National President Mallikarjun Kharge has released the manifesto along with senior leaders at the Congress headquarters. Many populist announcements like the seven guarantees have been included in the Congress manifesto. It has been promised to enact a law for purchasing crops from farmers at Minimum Support Price (MSP) and to provide interest-free loans of up to Rs 2 lakh to farmers.Along with this, a promise has been made to give interest free loan up to Rs 5 lakh to the traders of the village. Merchant credit card will be made on the lines of Kisan Credit Card. A promise has also been made to make recruitments at the Panchayat level and to create a new cadre of employees at the Panchayat level.Key points of Congress manifesto:
- 1. MSP law will be brought for farmers as per the recommendations of Swaminathan Committee.
- 2. The amount of Chiranjeevi insurance will be increased from Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh.
- 3. 4 lakh youth will be given government jobs. 10 lakh youth will be given employment.
- 4. A new cadre of government jobs will be created at the Panchayat level.
- 5. Gas cylinder is currently available for Rs 500, it will be reduced to Rs 400.
- 6. By bringing RTE law in the state, education up to 12th will be made free in private educational institutions also.
- 7. MNREGA and Indira Gandhi urban employment will be increased from 125 to 150 days.
- 8. Merchant Credit Card Scheme will be started to provide interest free loan up to Rs 5 lakh to small traders and shopkeepers.
- 9. Government employees will be given fourth pay scale series along with 9,18,27 and officers will be given apex scale.
- 10. Villages and hamlets with population up to 100 will be connected by road.
- 11. Security guards will be deployed in every village and urban ward.
- 12. Housing will be given to everyone by bringing a Right to Housing law.
- 13. The schemes already running will be further strengthened.