Zoom News : Jan 20, 2022, 09:23 PM
In Kerala, 46,387 new corona infected have been found in the last 24 hours. This is the highest number of cases in a single day so far in the state. During this, 15,388 people defeated Corona. At the same time, 32 people died due to infection. As per the guidelines of the Central Government, 309 deaths have been added to the Corona death list. The death toll is 51,501. According to the state government, 62 new cases of new corona variant Omicron have been reported in Kerala on Thursday. Now the total figure of Omicron in the state is 707.It is also being told in some media reports that the Kerala government has decided to do a complete lockdown on the next two Sundays. There will be a complete lockdown in the state on 23 and 30 January. A decision in this regard was taken in the Corona review meeting held here on Thursday. Only essential services will be allowed during the lockdown. Meanwhile, it has also been decided to close all the schools across the state. From Friday there will be online classes only.Meanwhile, 12,306 new corona infected have been found in Delhi in the last 24 hours. During this, 18,815 people have been cured and 43 deaths have been registered. The active cases are 68,730 and the positivity rate is 21.48 percent. At the same time, 47,754 new cases of corona have been reported in Karnataka in the last 24 hours. During this, 22,143 people were cured and 29 deaths were recorded. The positivity rate is 18.48%. Active cases are 2,93,231.Conditions of other states and cities of the country
- Mumbai reported 5,708 new Covid cases, 12 deaths and 15,440 recoveries. Active cases are 22,103.
- In Goa, 3390 new corona infected were found in the last 24 hours and 3728 people were cured. During this 9 deaths were recorded. Active cases are 22,460.
- There have been 5,992 cases of corona in the last 24 hours in Jammu and Kashmir. 1,177 people have been discharged and 7 people have died. The number of active cases in the state is 31,044.
- In view of the Kovid transition, all the restrictions currently in force have been extended till 6 February. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has given this information.
- There are 12,615 new corona cases in Andhra Pradesh in the last 24 hours. During this, 3674 people were cured and five deaths were recorded. Active cases are 53,871.
- The Delhi government has fixed a maximum price of Rs 300 for RT-PCR test in private laboratories and Rs 500 for RT-PCR samples collected from home. The Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) will cost Rs 100.
- 2,368 new Kovid cases were reported in Himachal Pradesh today. 7 deaths were also recorded; Active cases are 15,618.
- On January 19, 3475 new Kovid cases were reported in Bihar. The total number of active cases in the state is 26,673.
- Gujarat has reported 24,485 new COVID cases and 13 deaths in the last 24 hours; The number of active cases has crossed 1 lakh.
- 7,929 new COVID cases and 12 deaths reported in Assam today; The overall positivity rate is 12.92% and the recovery rate is 92.81%.