Gujrat / Flames started rising while lighting firecrackers at manhole in Surat five children burnt Video Viral

Zoom News : Oct 28, 2021, 08:21 PM
Gujrat | Just before Diwali, a surprising case has come to light in Surat city of Gujarat. Where, children who were burning crackers sitting on top of the sewer manhole got scorched after coming in the grip of fire. A video related to the incident is going viral on social media. This matter is being told of Tulsi Darshan Society.

Where children were lighting firecrackers while sitting at the manhole of a sewer passing in front of a house, then suddenly the gas coming out of the sewer caught fire. Suddenly the flames started rising and all the children got scorched. A video of this entire incident is going viral on social media. Fortunately, the children who were caught in the fire were not seriously injured.

The amount of gas in the manhole was very less, due to which the fire could not burn for long and the fire was extinguished on its own. According to media reports, the work of gas pipeline passing through the underground in the society is going on. The gas pipeline was damaged during work in the vicinity, due to which the gas had accumulated in the sewer and flames started rising from the manhole as soon as the fire was found. Children caught in the fire are being treated.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER