Name of the Post: HSSPP Assistant Manager Posts 2019
Post Date: 26-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 575
Information: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana has declared the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (MIS) Vacancies on contractual basis. Qualification required is M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) (with at east 50% Marks) or Master in Computer Application (with at least 50% Marks) or BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology (with at least 50% Marks) or BE/ B.Tech. in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (with at least 50% of marks in both) or MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (with at least 50%o marks in both) from a recognized university. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The pay scale is Rs.20,000/- per month. The interested candidates can apply online from 27-02-2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP)
Age Limit as on 20-03-2019
|Assistant Manager (MIS)||575|
How to Apply
1. Online applications are invited for irlling up of 575 posts of Assistant Managers (MIS) purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and extendable on yearly basis on performance basis in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana for direct recruitment through the website www.recruitment-portal.in.
2. The online application can be filled up from 27.02.2019 at 10.00 AM up to 20.03.2019 till 5.00 PM, thereafter, website link will be disabled. The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application.
3. The candidates are required to bring the printed copies of the online form with necessary certificates at the time of veriltcation of documents.
4. Complete information is also available at Parishad website www.hpspp.in & www.schoolijducationharyana.gov.in.
5. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online hlling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali helpline Nos. 0172-6619062-63 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 6:00PM.
|Apply Online||Available on 27-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|