Ajmer / Massive fire in cardboard factory due to short circuit, goods worth about 10 lakhs burnt down

Zoom News : May 10, 2022, 07:54 PM
A fire broke out in a cardboard factory near Tabiji village on Kishangarh-Biawar highway in Ajmer on Tuesday afternoon. Soon the fire engulfed the entire factory. The fire is suspected to have been caused by a short circuit in the transformer.

A sudden fire broke out in a cardboard factory located near Tabiji village at 1 pm on Tuesday. The fire broke out in the factory due to strong wind. Soon the flames started touching the sky. On information, the Adarshnagar police station reached the spot. Police tried to douse the fire with the help of local people. Two fire tenders of the Municipal Corporation also reached the spot and tried to extinguish the fire. The fire was brought under control after a lot of effort.

Workers left the factory in time

Factory owner Deepak Sangrol told that he has a cardboard factory in the name of Deepak Udyog in the border of Tabeeji village located by Beawar Road bypass. The fire broke out due to a short circuit in the transformer on Tuesday afternoon. All the workers came out in time. Fire extinguishing work is going on. In the preliminary estimate, the loss is estimated to be around 8 to 10 lakhs.