Name of the Post: ONGC Ltd Apprentice Posts 2019
Post Date: 14-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 4014
Information: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published the applications for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Bachelors Degree, ITI, Diploma (Relevant Engineering Discipline). The interested candidates can apply online from 14-03-2019.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Apprentice Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 28-03-2019)
|Sl No||Sector Name||Total|
1. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
2. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.co.in and apply Online from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours.
2. Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3. There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to register with the Government portal as mentioned in H above. Candidates are advised to remember registration number for future reference/use.
4. In Part-II registration, candidate has to register in www.ongcapprentices.co.in website, furnish details such as date of birth, registration No, Category, educational qualification, etc. and submit.
5. This is the final submission process and after that, candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
|Apply Online Link for Part – II||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Technician Apprentice (Part-1)||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Other Trade Apprentice (Part-1)||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Sl No 1 & 2 (Part-1)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|