Zoom News : Nov 15, 2022, 05:40 PM
World News: While addressing the Indian community in Bali, Indonesia, Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioned the cultural ties between India and Indonesia, but also said that there is a huge difference between India before 2014 and after 2014. The difference is in speed and scale. PM Modi said that every Indian has a different feeling after coming to Bali and I am feeling the same. The place with which India has had a relationship of thousands of years, about which you have been hearing. Generation after generation carried forward that tradition but did not let it all disappear. Let's take a look at the big things of PM Modi's speech.
- Today, the time I am talking to you, at this very moment, the festival of Bali Yatra is going on in the city of Cuttack, 1500 km from Bali, on the banks of the Mahanadi. The festival is a celebration of thousands of years of trade relations between India and Indonesia. There was some interruption due to Corona, but now the Bali Yatra Festival is being celebrated with full grandeur.
- India and Indonesia are working side by side with each other in the 21st century. Indonesia warmly accepted the people who came from India. included them in his society. The association of India and Indonesia is not only of happiness. We are supposed to support each other in happiness and sorrow. When a major earthquake struck Indonesia in 2018, India immediately launched Operation Samudra Maitri.
- This land of Bali is holy by the penance of Maharishi Markandeya and Maharishi Agastya. If there is Himalaya in India then there is Agung mountain in Bali. If there is Ganga in India, then there is Tirtha Ganga in Bali. We also initiate every auspicious work in India and in Bali too, the house of Lord Ganesha is present.
- India's talent, India's technology, India's innovation, India's industry, all these have made their mark in the world. Today there are many big companies in the world whose CEOs are from India. Today, out of 10 unicorns in the world, one is from India.
- Today India is number 1 in the world in the consumption of smart phone data. Today, India is number one in the world in the supply of many medicines and in making many vaccines. There is a big difference between India before 2014 and after 2014, this big difference is not Modi. There is a huge difference between speed and scale.
- India sees it as its responsibility in the 21st century, the expectations and hopes that the world has from India. Today, when India puts forward the vision of a self-reliant India, then the spirit of global good is also included in it.