Name of the Post: RRB Group D Posts 2019
Post Date: 12-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 103769
Information: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the applications for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Qualification required is 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT/ equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 33 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Group D Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
1. Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the RRB/RRC of their choice for all the notified posts of that RRB/RRC through the link provided on the official website.
2. The entire recruitment process shall involve Computer Based Test(s), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
3. The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, DV and Medical Examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs/RRCs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test(s) on the specified date(s), time and venue(s) as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs/RRCs. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personal email communication to the candidates.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one Railway only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs as listed at Para 21.0 (A).
2. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in this CEN thoroughly before starting to fill up the application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB websites. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of this CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. Check Railway wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all Railways and then decide the Railway for which they wish to apply and ensure that the Railway to which they wish to fill the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/category and eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
4. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc, carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s) and Railway(s).
5. Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them since not opting for certain categories or all categories would indicate their unwillingness for the same.
6. Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs/RRCs will be sent only through SMS/e-mail. Only one ONLINE Registration is permitted through one mobile number and one email ID under this CEN. RRBs/RRCs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence with RRB/RRC concerned.
7. Candidates are further advised to visit the official website(s) of RRBs/RRCs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
8. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
9. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Already Registered” Button on the Home Page using the Registration Number and password.
10. After final submission of ONLINE application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than Railway, email and mobile number can be done by paying the modification fee of Rs 100 (Non-Refundable). The modification fee shall be applicable to all candidates including fee concession categories and this fee is not refundable for any category.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||English || Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|