Name of the Post: Union Bank of India Armed Guard Posts 2019
Post Date: 31-01-2019
Total Vacancy: 100
Information: Union Bank of India has declared the notification for the recruitment of Armed Guard vacancies only for Ex Serviceman Candidates. Qualification required is Candidates should have pass in 10 Class or its equivalent exam but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-01-2019.
Union Bank of India
Armed Guard (Ex Serviceman) Vacancies 2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)|
|Armed Guard (Only for Ex Serviceman)||100|
1. Selection will be through examination (online) strictly on merit and physical fitness test, subject to Reservation policy and guidelines issued by Government of India in this regard.
2. The Selection Process shall be based on the following criteria; viz., (a) Online test and (b) Physical Fitness Test, aggregating to a Total Score of 100. Online Test shall be made available bilingually i.e. in English and in Hindi.
3. The Online Test containing Objective and Multiple Choice questions on various topics of One hour duration which shall carry a total score of 70 shall be administered online to assess the general suitability of the candidates based on written expression.
4. The overall Cut-Off Scores for General and Reserved category candidates for the Online Test shall be decided by the Bank at an appropriate time depending upon the number of District-wise vacancies, actual performance of the candidates, etc. Bank reserves the right to change qualifying criteria depending on the number of District-wise vacancies available. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the Tests which will be intimated through its website.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘Recruitment’ Page to open the link “Armed Guard Recruitment 2018-19” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Activity Schedule||Click here|
|Notification (English)||Click here|
|Notification (Hindi)||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|